[blindkid] Congratulations to Braille Challenge Students!

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 13:13:17 UTC 2011

Yay, Kendra! Winona and I were just listening (and have to stop, we're going to
be late for church!). So far we only know about Kendra, and Ahbee, from Joy's fb
post. How'd the rest do?? Can't wait to find out this afternoon.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark
Twain