[blindkid] New Family

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:23:09 UTC 2011

Hi Heather,

Nice to meet you and congratulations on your new child!  There are several
parents on this list who have adopted blind children--from many parts of the
world.  Both of my kids were adopted.  My son is blind and he was born in
Texas.

Where does your family live?  There are chapters of our group in many parts
of the country.  We look forward to talking with you about your son and
providing any help we can.

Sally Thomas