[blindkid] New Family

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Jun 27 18:40:49 UTC 2011

It won't be any different.  He can learn English just as fast and as well as
a sighted child.
Our Chinese twins--who we found out ten months after getting them--are also
autistic and they seemed to understand what we said to them within a couple
of months.
You just have to remember to be more hands-on for things.  He needs to touch
objects paired with the word and have you move his body to demonstrate a
verb.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy