[blindkid] Art at Convention!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Jun 29 18:56:58 UTC 2011

Tactile artist Ann Cunningham and I are hosting a drop-in art room at this
year's convention.  The room will be open from 9 to 5 on Sunday, July 3, and
1 to 5 on Monday, July 4.  All are welcome, regardless of age or experience
with art.  Artworks will be available for exploration, and there will be art
materials (free of charge) for those who want to make their own creations.
Please drop by, and spread the word!

Also, we would love to find a few people who can greet folks at the door and
orient them to the room.  If you'd like to pitch in, please let me know.
See you in Orlando!

Debbie
dkent5817 at att.net
773-203-1394 cell