[blindkid] bike riding

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Mar 27 18:43:18 UTC 2011

Hi Marie.

I'm glad you are teaching him to ride.  I've been blind since birth,
and riding a bike was one of my favorite activities growing up.  As
for your question, until you find a more permanent option, perhaps you
could sing a song while riding.  That way, he gets the constant queue
of your voice, but it's not as awkward as having to constantly call
out.

Just a thought.

Enjoy your time out there.

Aaron