[blindkid] Website

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Mar 27 20:02:57 UTC 2011

Hello Richard and everyone,

    If you want to use old versions of Web languages and don't want to
promote Web site accessibility for the blind, a major initiative of this
organization, use services like Godaddy. Remember that you're setting the
example for your blind kids. If we want the Web to be usable and accessible
by the blind today and in the future I would stay away from Godaddy and its
kin. I don't think we should spend funds meant to improve Web accessibility
among other things on Web hosting  services with known accessibility issues
for the blind. Please take to heart what Aaron and I are saying to insure
that the Web and other technology is accessible for your blind children.
Thank you.

Peter Donahue