[blindkid] Address for the Braille Book Fair (Flea Market)

Barbara Cheadle bacheadle at msn.com
Wed Mar 30 02:43:31 UTC 2011

I understand people have been asking about an address for donating their Braille books to this years' Braille Book Fair (Flea Market) in Florida this summer.  Here it is.  I'm the contact this year (see my phone and email address below) so be sure to include that information along with the shipping address when you pass it on.

Thanks in advance to all of you who donate books and make this such a wonderful event.

Braille Book Fair
UPS/ Attention: Bessie Graham
8901 Atlantic Avenue
Orlando, FL 32824