[blindkid] Transition to Kindergarten

Eleanor Robinson erobin8725 at aol.com
Sun May 1 21:42:19 UTC 2011

 Aaron talked about self-voicing software for children who are kindergarten age.  We have a series of self-voiced computer games called PizzaGames that just might be what you are looking for.  They start with a simple cause and effect game called Here Comes the Duck, and continue through letters, numbers, spelling, numbers plus and numbers minus games.  Each game sold separately is $7.00, but they are sold in two packs, Baby Bear, 3 games for $15.00 and Mama Bear, 4 games for $20.00.  Each of these games self-voices, has sounds and pictures using the SAPI voice on your computer.

They can be purchased and downloaded from our website www.7128.com.  We also have a listing of the top 25 websites for gamers who are blind.  We  did a demo yesterday for a conference at Perkins School and our games were well received.  If any of you were at that conference, you saw us at the top of the stairs near the coffee and doughnuts.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software