[blindkid] adapting science presentation

Godwin, Swatara sgodwin at state.pa.us
Tue May 3 12:49:08 UTC 2011

I just came back from a conference where I was able to see a wonderful presentation from MDW Educational Services LLC http://dswinograd.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
They are from NJ and have great ideas on adapting all types of science using everyday items. The two people who did the presentation, one is a TVI the other a science teacher have been given this presentation for a few years. They have been to the NFB conventions and will be there is year. If you are going I recommend trying the see their presentation. My son is 2 and they have great ideas on how to start simple science concepts in preschool. It gave me 'out of the box' ideas.