[blindkid] Harry Potter Braille Books Needed

Vicky Opie/Seedlings Braille seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Tue May 10 15:29:56 UTC 2011

Hello!
I wanted to send a quick response...
While we, at SEEDLINGS Braille Books for Children, don't have the Harry Potter
books, we do have some other good books for older children and would be happy to
donate a few. Please give me specific details regarding date of event/address
etc.

Thank you!

(I suggest you contact the National Braille Press about the Harry Potter books)

Community Outreach
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
www.seedlings.org
800-777-8552 x307