[blindkid] Two Free Braille Books Per Year!

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:50:10 UTC 2011

My daughter's TVI recommend the seedlings print/braille books so we can read
with her and help her.  It was great to remember we did have two seedling
books we had put away for her to use when she was ready.  (I had forgotten
we got them in February)   Its a wonderful program.  Getting these Braille
books into these kid's hands is such a wonderful.  I love watching my
daughter get so excited about reading.

Thank you Vicky for everything seedlings does.  With the free and low cost
books. Thank you.

--
--Penny