[blindkid] Here Today, Gone Tomorrow; The Day the Lights Went Out

Lynda Zwinger lyndaz918 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:29:29 UTC 2011

Eric--

this is so eloquent and very encouraging for all of us "pain in the patoot"
parents and for those of us who are beginning to wonder just how "expert"
those experts really are.

I have a blog I've set up for Arizona Parents of Blind Children---would you
allow me to use all or part of this post on it?  I think it would be
incredibly helpful to parents out there who are still feeling lost.  I would
of course remove any identifying information and anything else you would
like removed.

I'd understand completely if you'd rather not, too.

At any rate, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Lynda Zwinger