[blindkid] summer Braille and abacus lessons for a 9th grader

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 14 22:29:35 UTC 2011

Hi, Why don't you email me off list, and we can talk. I didn't become
profession in Braille till middle school although taught it from birth so
may be able to not only teach him, but relate. This was because people
thought I should go back and forth as I moved around the country. One school
said Braille, the next print so it wasn't till my vision got so bad I had no
choice did I get a good education in it.
For now get him some third grade books on topics he would like and make sure
he reads at least 30 minutes every day. It is ok if it is broke up into
small sessions.

Bran

Bran

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most
accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
~Charles W. Eliot,

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!

That is nice to know someone is willing to help.

We will keep in touch then,

Tina