[blindkid] slate & stylus

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sun May 15 22:46:54 UTC 2011

When I was in about the 7th grade, someone brought some slates that had a
whole in the tips of the stylus and we were supposed to test them. I can
remember that all of us complained that the dots were a little muddy, as if
there was rubbed down Braille around
Each letter. We didn't really like them. I really thought that would be the
best idea ever but never heard anymore about such slates. So, Leslie, does
it work well? Perhaps I should consider purchasing one from you. Can you
open the slate while you are wrioting to check and see what you were writing
when you have a "lapse of memory?" LOL.