[blindkid] old LP and braille

Rae Tyler raeaway at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 16:04:42 UTC 2011

Janice,
Thanks a lot for your offer. The books would be age-appropriate for the school and I know they would be put to good use.  I tried to email you last weekend but I'm not sure if you received my email. Can you email me and we can work out the details?

Also, my original message was meant to be a reply to Gail Wagner's post from April asking if anyone knew of any organizations overseas that could use braille books. If you're still looking for a home for the textbooks, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rae