[blindkid] used Perkins Braillers

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Wed May 25 14:33:44 UTC 2011

Hi Lynda,

If I'm remembering correctly, you're in AZ? You may try contacting your
local Lion's Club to see if they are willing to donate one. The Lion's Club in
Gilbert donated a Perkins Brailler to Eric when he was in 1st grade.

Also, one of our moms found one on eBay a few months ago. Although I don't
remember exactly what she paid, it was a pretty reasonable price.

Lenora