[blindkid] used Perkins Braillers

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Wed May 25 15:27:32 UTC 2011

Wow Richard - I was just reading your e-mail. Paying for a brailler
repair just doesn't seem right!

When we were in Gilbert (close to Phx) and needed repairs, we sent them
through Foundation for Blind Children. Cost was never mentioned by them or even
thought about on my part.
Here, any FL resident can send them to the Daytona
Center for free repairs. However, the center sends them back to
FSDB in a more expedient manner.

Lenora