[blindkid] Economics Test

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Thu Oct 6 12:21:48 UTC 2011

Hello:

     You might try Wiki sticks and sticky notes with Braille on them. An APH Draftsman or raised line drawing kit is a more elegant solution. Your daughter might need sighted help to write print on the Braille labels. If more diagrams will be needed, you might want to invest in some fancier solutions.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind