[blindkid] Justifying a Specialized Environment for a Visually-Impaired Child

Carly B barnesraiser at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:10:54 UTC 2011

Hi Mary,

You have asked some very meaty questions! :) I know you're going to get some
great input! If you would like to e-mail me off-list I can share our
experience with you. Our son is 9 and visually impaired, and after K in the
local district he is now at the State Academy in Minnesota. There are some
details that are state specific, and some that are more general that I can
share with you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

God bless,

:) Carolynn Barnes (aka "Brian's mom")