[blindkid] question about books

Carly B barnesraiser at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 22:34:42 UTC 2011

Hi! I just enrolled my 9yo third grade son into the Braille Readers are
Leaders NFB contest. We are preparing to have a strong start! :) This will
be our first time. Does anyone have any book recommendations for him? He
loves Curious George, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and others, but I'd like to
challenge him a bit more. He loves anything related to technology. Does
anyone know of a book, or better yet, a book series that a boy his age might
enjoy? I've got two older sons as well, but their reading preferences were
different enough that knowing what was out there for one of them didn't
necessarily translate to anything of interest for the other.

Thanks in advance,

:) Carolynn aka "Brian's mom"