[blindkid] [Bulk] Social behavior

Carly B barnesraiser at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:37:50 UTC 2011

I think replacement behaviors may really be the key here, especially ones
that are not really noticeable. When I have told my son to stop, it has had
no effect whatsoever, in fact, it's made him stubborn and defensive about
it. I think sometimes kids just have to have their own "buy in" like you
did, Brandy. I really think my own son may need to have his own "real
consequences." Since we plan to remove him from the Academy in the next year
or two, and he will be mainstreamed, that may be the time when that happens.

:) Carolynn