[blindkid] Here we are

Joy Orton ortonsmom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 03:26:17 UTC 2011

Hello NOPBC friends!
Greetings from Guizhou Forerunner College in rural southwestern China. The
Orton family has arrived safe and sound, with all of our luggage!
We hope to receive our students in the next two weeks. They are to include a
total of 300 students; thirty of those will be blind students who are going
to be studying in a special high school bridge program that will prepare
them for enrolling in college next fall.
If you would like to receive news from us, please send me a private message
with your email address. I am at ortonsmom @ gmail. com (take out the
spaces).
Joy