[blindkid] Braille Chess Sets

rholloway at gopbc.org rholloway at gopbc.org
Tue Sep 13 17:15:54 UTC 2011

Doing it myself is less of an issue than concerns over a quality solution. A second board may actually help though for now it is understood that Kendra can touch and explore all pieces as they learn-- the "once you touch it you must move it" rule hardly works for a young learner such as her. I can see the two board solution later on-- I agree that talking sets would be no help in this case.

Thanks!