[blindkid] Please forgive as I know it's off topic!

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 04:39:53 UTC 2011

Aubrie is participating in a "countries" night and she has been given Greece
for her country. I found a pretty easy cookie recipe, (amazing), but one of
the measurements is "a jigger of Brandy." Before you folks who know me well
faint at me buying brandy, I will mention that the recipe says that orange
juice can be used. Question: how much is in a jigger? This is happening on
Tuesday, hence the need to get an answer quickly. I truly appreciate your
help and I'll do my best to not ask such an off topic question again.

Bonnie