[blindkid] [Bulk] OT with sensory processing experience

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 23:16:54 UTC 2011

Hi, If you want OT and to be able to keep him at home have your
peadatrission write a script for an OT evaluation, and then he can be seen
at a local children's therapy clinic.

Bran
.

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!