[blindkid] how would you handle this PSAT issue?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 29 15:44:27 UTC 2011

Is it in his IEP that he will take all standardized tests both practice and
formal administrations? If not I'd get it there. They do get the tests
before the students take them so I'd insist that someone take the time to
get it into the proper format.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!