[blindkid] What are your thoughts on coloring?

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 29 19:50:27 UTC 2011

This is one of the reasons Jack is now home schooled. Color was not relevant to him. He did not enjoy it. If a child does not enjoy an activity it will not help to develop strength all that much when he is spending most of the activity time trying to get out of the activity. There are many other fine motor activities and even activities not necessarily considered fine motor activities that can achieve strengthening of the fingers. Why can't he try something more fun for him?

Marie (mother of Jack, born May 2005)
Check out our blog at http://www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com for glimpses into our busy life with a boy who is busy growing and developing in his own way in his own time