[blindkid] What are your thoughts on coloring?

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:02:09 UTC 2011

Sally thats really interesting.. a big issue last year when they had her use
a black marker for a lot of her work (she is using her brailler more this
year)  she would come home with all kinds of marker all over her face. She
would try to see what she wrote and smoosh her face into the page.  They
never said anything to her.. I sent face wipes in for her and they
never encouraged her to use them. It was very frustrating for me. Thankfully
it has not been an problem this year I was just really surprised why they
just didn't tell her.She would have gotten in the habit to do it her self.
Instead she would come home covered in marker.. Its not cute for a first
grader.
--Penny

--
--Penny