[blindkid] how would you handle this PSAT issue?

Kim Cunningham kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Fri Sep 30 13:57:38 UTC 2011

David is attending the same school my daughter Kayleigh attended 4 yrs. ago. This same scenario happened for her. The accommodations were not filed in time and she was unable to take the PSAT. The school principal and LSSP are still the same. They don't have the excuse of NOT knowing the timeline for filing the paperwork. Perhaps I should have yelled louder and made a lasting impression on the issue......

Regards,
Kim Cunningham