[blindkid] Fwd: Audio Desc PORGY AND BESS!--offer ends TODAY

Carol Castellano carol.joyce.castellano at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:47:11 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Here's an exciting chance for those in the NYC
area to see Porgy & Bess on Broadway with audio
description for a great ticket price.  OFFER
EXPIRES TODAY, tho, so order now if you'd like to go!

The offer is thru TDF, Theater Development Fund
and their TDF Accessibility Programs (TAP).  Cost
to join is $30 and you can join online when you
place your order.  Can't beat their
prices!  Here's the webpage for TAP
info:
<http://www.tdf.org/TDF_ServicePage.aspx?id=71>http://www.tdf.org/TDF_ServicePage.aspx?id=71