[blindkid] BrailleNote Apex Help!

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Sat Apr 14 19:11:33 UTC 2012

Another child had randomly pressed something on Kendra's Apex and suddenly she cannot type in any documents at all. She can open and read documents, but no editing and no creation of new documents is possible. She can still record messages, but she cannot name them. She also cannot delete anything.

I'm assuming we are in some sort of "Safe" or "Protected" mode, buy not knowing what this mode is or how it got activated, I don't know how to turn it off.

Any ideas?

I expect this is a 10 second fix if you know the key combination, but I'm sitting here sorting through 400 or so pages of document and I am clueless at this point.

Thanks,

Richard