[blindkid] Technology question

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 16:31:36 UTC 2012

My daughter should be the one writing you, but as a quick one. She loves anything apple, iphone, ipad, macbook, and anything i that she can find. On the iphone as with any apple device, like the ipad, there is a voice over feature that makes it real easy to use. She can text, it reads texts back, she can surf the internet, listen to music or download apps, play games, and anything else that is "in" right now. She thought herself how to use it, figuring it out was not hard. Denise has a great site called www.yourtechvision.com I use for consulting and has great information.

Have fun,

Heidi