[blindkid] Missouri Mission Believe

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 23:28:15 UTC 2012

Just returned home from our Mission Believe 2012.  Our blind youth did problem solving activities, climbed a rope course at around 30-48 feet in the air, WOW!  Parents did some networking and learned some new philosophy about making their kids independant.  Garrick Scott was his charming self and really reached some kids that were resistant to cane skills.  All in all I was happy with the turn out and hope to double the attendance next time.  There was lots more that happened and will update later with more info.  Thanks to all who helped me get to the point I am at today to help with this!!
Rosina

Rosina Foster
www.tadpoleacres.webs.com
MOPBC Missouri Parents of Blind Children