[blindkid] IEP Goals

Lynda Zwinger lyndaz918 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:32:47 UTC 2012

Carlton--Thank you sooo much for taking the time to help with this!
Yes--it's all supposed to be contracted Braille, input and output.  The
teacher is sighted, but is famous at the school for her ability to read
Braille tactually (side-note: where does that word come from?).  I am not
(yet) in a position to evaluate her skills however.

This helps me (and  will also help the teacher!) enormously.  Our goals
always look sort of like these--I need to learn how to fix them!

I have got to start taking some courses on this.  I can't believe how much
I *still *don't know!

thank you thank you!