[blindkid] IEP goals for 7th grader

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Mon Aug 13 20:40:30 UTC 2012

Lynda,
What math class will he be in this year? I ask because we write specific
goals depending on content, e.g., graphing skills (reading, interpreting,
making) for pre- or regular algebra, Nemeth skills that parallel or are a
little ahead of the class' progress, tactile graphics for geometry. If he is
in a math class that uses the new Common Core, he will need a diverse skill
set.

pat