[blindkid] TVI expertise

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:54:31 UTC 2012

It depends on how high functioning he is, but generally he should have a
member on the team for every disability present so he gets adequate support.
TVI's are not trained for all disabilities, just made aware of them. Some
teachers are going to be better than others.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!