[blindkid] No Subject

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:00:59 UTC 2012

Brandy, there is a Lighthouse for the Blind located in San Bernardino,
California, of which I am 52 miles west.  Julie, I'm close to the Inland
Empire; in fact, I may be out there as early as today.  Dave, I didn't see
a newer nfbc-info digest yet.  Julie, I will be more than happy to contact
you off-list.

Eric
..

..

Eric Calhoun.  Be kind to your dogs and play with them.  Don't forget to
cuddle with them and let your give you lots of hugs and kisses!  Read to
your dog.  Play music for your dog.  Never forget: Dogs love us
unconditionally!  Eric Calhoun on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.