[blindkid] Digital Technology and Accessibility in Schools Questionnaire

Yingling, Valerie Vyingling at nfb.org
Fri Aug 17 12:46:00 UTC 2012

Digital Technology and Accessibility in Schools Questionnaire

Accessibility and education are cornerstones of the work of the NFB.  With the rapid expansion of tablets, interactive whiteboards, e-textbooks, and other forms of technology being used in classrooms, the NFB recognizes the immediate need for advocacy among schools systems and digital technology companies.  Gathering information about your experiences will aid in our collective advocacy efforts.
We therefore encourage all students, teachers, parents, and administrators in K-12 schools, universities, and colleges in the United States to complete an online survey at https://nfb.org/digital-tech-access.  The results of this survey will guide the engagement of industry leaders to ensure accessible digital technology in schools.

thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Yingling
Paralegal