[blindkid] DVS list?

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Dec 9 20:17:33 UTC 2012

For what it is worth, I spent the weekend with my nieces. We watched brave
from Disney and madegasgar three
 And they were both available in dvs. Richard is correct though, we need to
speak out and ensure that the dvd's are sent out with dvs on, otherwise we
need sighted assistance to turn the same on or to activate it.