[blindkid] Made my day! Merry Christmas, Cynthia!

mindy heppe prmheppe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 19:22:06 UTC 2012

Dear Cynthia--

What Lynda said.

Hugs,
Mindy

--- On Wed, 12/12/12, Lynda Zwinger <lyndaz918 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Lynda Zwinger <lyndaz918 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [blindkid] Made my day! Merry Christmas, Cynthia!
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 2:01 PM

Dear Cynthia,

You do NOT deserve this!!!  And neither does Jack.  Jack is completely
right in his analysis of it.  Knowing that doesn't make this any less awful
though, I know.

If you need letters of support, or phone calls to people in high (or low,
perhaps I should say) places, please just say the word.  I will sign your
and Jack's praises to the skies.

You are an absolutely terrific mom. The time I have been privileged to
spend with you, and with you and Jack, and with you and Jack and Isaac and
the "crew" qualify me to say that.

You are supported, my friend.  Please let that help a little.

love,
Lynda