[blindkid] Made my day! Merry Christmas, Lynda and Cynthia and Arielle!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:13:52 UTC 2012

On the radio, I'm listening to Mariah CareyAll I Want for Christmas Is You,
and I'm thinking of Cynthia.  Please, my good friend, please do not feel
sad.  Your son, Jack, and the crew, loves you.  God bless you, Lynda!  You,
too, made my day!  Blindkid, everybody wish Cynthia Davis a Merry
Christmas?  Have I got a witness here?  Your son wants to grow up to be a
great young man for all blind people.  Right Arielle?  Right Lynda?
Cynthia, please cheer up!

Eric
..

The Holiday celebration begins on 773-572-6258.  Options 1, 2, and 3.
Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.

Confidentiality Notice: Please consider email before forwarding.  This
email is soley for the use of its recipient(s).  You are forbidden from
forwarding emails that are slanderous, inappropriate, or obscene in any
way.  SMTP will be notified of any abuse.  ny copying or forwarding
withoutthe express written conset is strictly prohibited.  Eric from Los
Angeles