[blindkid] technology question - laptops and iPads

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Dec 18 15:11:08 UTC 2012

Bo,

I have a pc, and Denise Robinson was correct n her thoughts and presentation
that corporate America uses the pc in nearly every instance. The mac is used
by some, and mainly in web design and areas that are more along graphics,
engineering, and careers that are not word processor driven. At least that
is what I have come to believe.

I would also highly recommend the I products, in as much as they are
accessible right out of the box. Perhaps stopping in at an I store, should
you be near one would be best. Have your daughter take the I phone or the I
pad out for a trial run. I find it very usable, and completely accessible in
comparison to my pc with jaws.