[blindkid] I need help

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Dec 30 02:25:03 UTC 2012

Hi Sonia, my name is Eric Calhoun.  I appreciate you looking for and
needing help.  Now, ISB is not giving you good advice.  First of all, you
need to use braille as a backup.  There are situations where your son's
eyes will become tired.  That's where braille, Grade 2 Contracted, comes
in.  Let him start on Grade 1 uncontracted braille first, to build up his
speed.  Then introduce contracted braille, grade 2.  This way, he'll have
the best of both worlds.  I also have a visual impairment severe enough
that I cannot read large or small print.  But I can type it.

Eric: Facebook, eric at pmpmail.com; Cell: 916-889-4809.

Eric From Los Angeles.  Hear ye!  Hear ye!  Holiday music positively ends
at midnight, Sunday, December 30, 2012!  The number to call is
773-572-6258, options 1, 2, and 3.  Want to talk to me live?  Call Night
Talk at 914-940-1028.  My mailbox number is 33105.  All are welcome!

Confidentiality Notice: Please consider email before forwarding.  Please
refrain from forwarding material that is slanderous, obscene, or demeaning
in any way.  Any message considered to be one of the 3 categories, or any
of them, may be blacklisted.  Thank you for your cooperation.