[blindkid] Blind student in paper

Dr. S. Merchant smerchant at vetmed.lsu.edu
Tue Feb 21 18:59:32 UTC 2012

FYI

Article about my son in our local newspaper.

Sandy Merchant Taboada

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://theadvocate.com/utility/homepagesto
ries/2006772-129/soaring-service.html&ct=ga&cad=CAEQAhgAIAAoATAAOABAtNCO-gRI
AVgBYgJlbg&cd=fGr2yzausQ4&usg=AFQjCNHsieQzqktIufEStsNU7lJ-MOESKA> Soaring
service
The Advocate
But what he learned is that in many older LSU buildings, restrooms are not
marked ... and Sandy Merchant Taboada, also a professor at the LSU Vet
School.

  _____

This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

<http://www.google.com/alerts/remove?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail&s=AB2Xq4g
uIR2c4uodg-y_5xDmLN00k4oTnzFUkTc&cd=fGr2yzausQ4&cad=CAEQAhgAQLTQjvoESAE>
this alert.
Create
<http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail&cd=fGr2yzausQ4&c
ad=CAEQAhgAQLTQjvoESAE>  another alert.
Manage
<http://www.google.com/alerts/manage?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail&cd=fGr2yz
ausQ4&cad=CAEQAhgAQLTQjvoESAE>  your alerts.