[blindkid] braille conversion

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Fri Feb 24 16:30:11 UTC 2012

I used the following website to get Grade 2 Braille output in ASCII format
but it will give you a picture of dots as well.

<http://www.mathsisfun.com/braille-translation.html>

The ASCII format is cool, because if you have a Braille font loaded on your
computer, and select it for the words you want, it will show up with
printing as Braille dots.

Pat