[blindkid] iPad Apps?

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Sun Jan 1 17:10:24 UTC 2012

Go to the the app store and just go crazy downloading the free items to explore and then trash the ones that you don't like. Some free ones have limited content or levels that you can enhance for a fee, but they are fine to get an idea of what works for you. (Most are cheap even to upgrade!)

Also, don't forget to explore sound apps like SoundPrism. Many of them are fun with or without vision. You can control and make many sounds just by dragging your finger around he screen. My daughter is somewhat older, but she has always enjoyed ways to change the speed of songs or sounds. She likes to record on the iPad and playback with apps that change your voice higher or lower or alter the speed.

If that sounds interesting to you, I'll find some app names for those as well.

Sent from my iPad