[blindkid] Behavior and cane use

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Jan 1 18:14:26 UTC 2012

Doreen, I saw your question on the NFBF-L list, and it was on blindkid,
too.  I agree that tripping a person with one's cane purposefully is
bullying.  It is inappropriate.  However, (and I'll mention this on
NFNfbf-l), does your daughter have blind mentors who can help her?

Eric
Eric from Los Angeles! .. .. .. Dog lover! .. .. .. Sports enthusiast!
.. .. ..  A friend to all! ..  ..

Happy New Year from the Baseball List, which is at eric at pmpmail.com.  You
may ask to join by sending a message, with the subject line, "Eric, I'd
like to join the Baseball List."  ..  ..  Please look me up on Facebook,
under eric at pmpmail.com.  ..  ..  ..  May God bless.