[blindkid] blindkid HELLO

L lburns24 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 02:27:10 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah,
My feelings on therapy are that you should get as much as you can as many times as you can while they are still young!  My daughter has ROP and is now inKindergarten, she did therapy of all sorts for the first five years of her life and still does.  but, once they get into school, you really want to focus on other things so getting all the PT, OT and speech that you may need and pre-braille/O and M if you can, will be so helpful!  My daughter is exhausted after school from the long day and doesn't want to do therapy sessions every night, so I am glad we did so much when she was really young.  If you don't feel comfortable with a therapist, you should go with your gut!  They may not enjoy the therapy, but they should like/enjoy the therapist!  Good luck!

Laurie Wages