[blindkid] Ipads

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jan 12 09:26:51 UTC 2012

Yes, there is a built-in screen reader called VoiceOver, and a
built-in screen enlarger called Zooms.  If it is a recent one, hit
the home button 3 times quickly to bring up voice over.  National
Braille Press has a good book on using iDevices.  It is primarily
oriented to the iPhone, but has much that applies to the iPad too.

Dave