[blindkid] Ipads

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 13 15:37:59 UTC 2012

There is a great ap called talking spelling bee. It works great with voice
over and starts with 3 letter word lists and goes up through adult. Even the
graded lists seem to be accurate. You can add your own words, and it keeps
track of the words you get write and wrong.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!